P a y i t F o r w a r d
We know ourselves how good it feels to give. Sometimes it’s the simplest of things that lights up someone’s heart.
We’re giving you an opportunity to do just that. We have a space on our Silent Night Half Day Retreat that we are holding for you to possibly be able to gift to someone else.
This half day includes:
- 3-4.30pm Hatha or Jivamukti Yoga class that blends our Sankalpa that is the true meaning of Christmas ‘to give up one’s very self – to think of others & how to bring the greatest happiness to others’ through the tools of asana, pranayama & meditation.
- 4.45-6.15pm A Self indulgent, Yin & Restorative Yoga Practice and Sound Bath so that you are energetically full and ready to show up for your loved ones
- 6.30-7.30pm Kirtan igniting the true meaning of yoga to unite with the divine Self, a journey of opening the heart, plugging into deeper spheres of existence & being in a state of awe where our perspective shifts & we begin to see the bigger picture of life, realise our interconnectedness with all things & so therefore have a better ability to carry that out into our daily lives, working environment, our relationships with other people, animals, mother earth & all of existence.
- 7.30-8.30/9pm your retreat is then finished up with a very special exclusive Christmas dinner at Fields Cafe.
What’s required to enter:
- Follow our @samestaryoga page on Instagram or Facebook
- Find & Like this post
- Share this post in your story (click on the arrow to the right of the like and comments button beneath the post)
- Tag 3 of your friends in to the comments bar below 👇🏼 that you feel deserve a treat
- Repeat if you wish!!
All of your entries will be put into a jar and on Friday 3rd December Samantha & I will go live to draw out a winner!!