Your Personal Information
The personal information you choose to share with us is held in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (2000).
When using the Same Star Yoga website or any of our services we may collect Personal Data about you, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
· Full name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, pre-existing health conditions and medical conditions and emergency contact information. This information is required to fulfil the services offered by some of the Same Star Yoga services
· For internal record keeping purposes, any correspondence you send to us, telephone us, or when you email us may be kept
· Website access (which may include, but not limited to; traffic data and communication data); for internal analytical purposes
· Details of any purchases via our website or Same Star Yoga app.
· Reservations and bookings you make for Same Star Yoga services such as classes.
Data Processors & Sharing Your Data
Same Star Yoga does not sell and will not sell your details or personal information to any third parties.
Members have the right to withdraw consent from Same Star Yoga to hold any personal information.
Same Star Yoga will never disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
Use of Your Information
Same Star Yoga requires certain personal information to provide services, including:
· Make a booking, cancellation, or join a waiting list
· Make a purchase for our services
· Make a payment
With your consent:
· To send you marketing materials about Same Star Yoga products and Services. We may also process your personal data for certain Same Star Yoga experiences.
· You may withdraw your consent at any time.
· Health data is regarded as a special category of data under data protection laws. We process health data to be aware of any particular concerns or issues that may affect your ability to undertake exercise with us, or to assist us if there is a medical emergency. Because we cannot allow you to participate in a class unless we have this information we regard the information as being necessary for the performance of your contract with us. In addition, we must have additional authority to process this personal data, because of its status. We will only process this data with your explicit consent, which we will ask for separately. Given the significant harm that could result if we are not aware of a medical condition, we will not be able to allow you to take our classes without your consent.
Please note that we will not share health information that may have been provided unless necessary to prevent a threat to health or life or required by law. With your consent, we may use certain contact information to provide you with details about Same Star Yoga, its affiliates or special offers or promotions. This consent is optional and you can withdraw it at any time. Information collected by Same Star Yoga about its users is used internally by authorized employees of Same Star Yoga for following reasons: To process payment, register you in the program of your choice, update you when required of any possible changes of the planned services at Same Star Yoga, determination of those areas, features, and services that are valued the most and found most helpful. Also, we collect information to determine the appropriate participation in the activities and services provided at the Same Star Yoga studio and on our site.
Your Rights Under the GDPR
Subject to limitations set out in EEA data protection laws, you have certain rights in respect of your Personal Data. In particular, you have a right of access, rectification, restriction, opposition, erasure and data portability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise these rights. If you wish to complete an access request to all personal data that Same Star Yoga holds on you, we may ask that you provide 2 forms of identification to verify your identity.
Securing Your Information
The Same Star Yoga website uses sophisticated security and safeguard measures to protect users' information. One such measure is our use of secure server software (SSL), to ensure that your credit card will be protected against fraudulent use while on our site.
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorisation controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and account/profile registration information and verifying that the personal data we maintain about you is accurate and current.
If you have any concerns about the way in which Same Star Yoga handles your personal data or for any inquiries regarding your personal data, you may contact us by email at email@example.com
For any other queries, please contact the Supervisory Authority for data protection in your country. In the United Kingdom this is the Information Commissioners Office - www.ico.org.uk