Terms & Conditions
- Same Star Yoga reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time as it may consider necessary. Any such changes will be published on the Website and forwarded to Members. Members remain bound by these Terms & Conditions at all times
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. Your use of the Site, the purchase of any Products or Services on this Site or in the studio will be subject to these Terms and Conditions. You must agree to these Terms & Conditions before taking part in any activity at Same Star Yoga.
- Classes are always subject to availability.
- All classes must be prepaid via Acuity Scheduling and all clients agree to the 24 hour notice policy when cancelling and/or rescheduling. If you are booked into a class, but miss it or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for it unless there are exceptional circumstances. Teachers at Same Star Yoga will try to be accommodating at all times.
- Out of respect for the teacher and members, please enter the studio peacefully and remove shoes as soon as you enter. Please be aware that if you arrive after a class has started, you may not be allowed to practice.
Important Liability Statement
- The information available through this Site, and the Services supplied via or in connection with this Site or at Same Star Yoga, whether in person or online, do not constitute medical advice and it is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that such contents and services are suitable for you. It is not the responsibility of Same Star Yoga, its teachers, trainers or instructors to do so. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor.
As a Member with Same Star Yoga, you agree that:
- Neither Same Star Yoga, nor its partners, instructors and teachers are responsible for any injuries suffered by the Member caused whole or in part by the Member’s failure to follow the instructions of the instructor or teacher.
- Same Star Yoga and its teachers and instructors are not liable for any incorrect information supplied by you to us.
- Same Star Yoga, its instructors or teachers are not responsible for loss or damage to a Member’s personal belongings.
- Same Star Yoga reserves the right to change the class schedule, including cancellation of individual classes and change of instructor without notice.
Members must notify a Same Star Yoga teacher, instructor or trainer of any circumstances affecting their health, which may be exacerbated through the particular class, session or workshop.
Members must be able to answer “No” to the following questions to participate fully in classes and workshops.
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs (for example, water pills) for your blood pressure?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for your heart condition?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
- Are you pregnant?
If you can answer “Yes” to any of the above questions you must talk with your doctor by phone or in person BEFORE you book a class or workshop. Tell your doctor about what practice you intend to do and inform the Doctor which questions you answered YES.
If you are not feeling well because of a temporary illness such as cold or a fever – wait until you feel better; or if you are or may be pregnant – talk to your doctor before you start becoming more active.
Please note: If your health changes so that you then answer YES to any of the above questions, tell your fitness or health professional. Ask whether you should change you physical activity plan.
Same Star Yoga assumes no liability for persons who undertake physical activity, and if in doubt after answering these questions consult your doctor prior to physical activity. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you agree that you have read, understood and answered the questions honestly.
If during a class you feel unwell, you must inform the teacher immediately.
- Any Class Passes or memberships purchased through Same Star Yoga are non-transferable to any other person, nor are they to be permitted to be used by anyone other than the Member. Any assignment, transfer or disposal of courses is at the sole discretion of Same Star Yoga and may only be permitted in exceptional circumstances.
- Class fees are non-refundable unless a class is cancelled by Same Star Yoga
- Same Star Yoga reserve the rights to increase its class and membership prices at any time.
- Class times at Same Star Yoga may vary from time to time. All classes and workshops will be published on the Same Star Yoga website.
- Any booked sessions must be cancelled within 24 hours, in person or online. In any other case, the session will be charged and deducted from the remainder of the Client’s course.
- When you are purchasing a class you are paying for a class and not an instructor. Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- The rights of cancellation and refund and any limitation expressed in these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Refunds in relation to Products or Services may only be credited to the credit or debit card originally used to make the purchase. An administration fee of £20.00 is applicable.
All Class Passes, except the single class, expire within 9 or 18 weeks of purchase if not used.
The “Buy 6 Get 1 Free” class pass expires after 63 days and starts from the date of purchase.
The “Buy 10 Get 2 Free” class pass expires in 126 days and starts from the date of purchase.
Your Personal Information
- All bookings must be made through the Same Star Yoga website.
- Same Star Yoga operates on a “first come first served” booking policy.
- Spaces in classes are limited and Members that “Drop-In” to classes without booking on-line, may attend but this does not guarantee a place in the class if the class is fully booked.
- Any Member who regularly books online and fails to show up for class without cancelling will be blocked from booking online.
- Same Star Yoga reserve the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. By using the Site you are accepting that you agree to Same Star Yoga’s current Terms and Conditions. You should check these each time you revisit the Site.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Enquiries or Complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints email email@example.com
For more information on Terms and Conditions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07811 112096