A Pilgrimage Home Series
What to expect...
* A woven tapestry of Mythology & Philosophy
* Awakening & Enlivening pranamayama & mantra
* Transcendent & Visceral Movement
* Meditative kramas
* Meaningful journaling prompts to ignite a greater understanding of themes
* An equal expression of lila and mauna
What you will need
* an internet connection
* a candle or incense and anything else, such as crystals, essential oils, murtis, photographs etc., that you feel sets up a puja in support of your practice.
* yoga mat
* meditation cushion or bolster
* mala beads (if they you them)
* yoga bricks
* blindfold (not an eye cushion)
* journal & pen
* The day before each session you will receive a pdf workbook document via email that you will need to print off.
What our students say
Anonymous 7The space has a calm, lovely vibe and it's fantastic that it is dedicated to yoga. I really appreciate the invitations offered by Samantha to stretch my boundaries and my practice is developing.
Anonymous 6Lovely dedicated well equipped calm ... bliss. I had never experienced restorative yoga before: incredible!
Katie LouiseI was nervous to get back into yoga after a long time away but the beginners classes and slow flow have been just what I needed. Proof that you can start at any ability, all the teachers are beyond amazing. Can’t recommend more highly!