A Pilgrimage Home Series
What to expect...
* A woven tapestry of Mythology & Philosophy
* Awakening & Enlivening pranamayama & mantra
* Transcendent & Visceral Movement
* Meditative kramas
* Meaningful journaling prompts to ignite a greater understanding of themes
* An equal expression of lila and mauna
What you will need
* an internet connection
* a candle or incense and anything else, such as crystals, essential oils, murtis, photographs etc., that you feel sets up a puja in support of your practice.
* yoga mat
* meditation cushion or bolster
* mala beads (if they you them)
* yoga bricks
* blindfold (not an eye cushion)
* journal & pen
* The day before each session you will receive a pdf workbook document via email that you will need to print off.
What our students say
Janet OliverYou asked for feedback on my experience at Same Star Yoga, so here goes: The location - Really convenient! I'm delighted the studio is so close to my home. Design and interior 'decor' - A beautiful, calm and relaxing space. Perfect for practising Yoga. Teachers - All the classes I've attended have been expertly led. The teachers are very attentive to students' needs & requirements. Prices - Very reasonable. I like the idea of the multi-class passes, which are very handy for those of us who want to try out different sessions.
Cristina LorenettiI can't recommend this studio and the teachers Faye and Samantha at Same Star yoga enough. I am now doing my Yoga Teacher Training with them which I feel shows how highly I regard their level of tuition.
Clare SladeI’ve really enjoyed the two sessions with Joanne. The flexibility of the bookings is great too. The space is lovely!
Amanda RoperThank you for the class on Saturday. I haven't been to yoga for so long and I really enjoyed it. You made it really interesting too - beyond the poses.
Anonymous 6Lovely dedicated well equipped calm ... bliss. I had never experienced restorative yoga before: incredible!