Cultivating Freedom through Forgiveness
- Do you find it difficult to forgive yourself and others?
- Do you feel stuck holding on to past events and perspectives?
- Are you hard on yourself for perceived past failures or mistakes?
- Do you find it difficult to maintain harmonious relationships with challenging family members and/or friends who you feel have ‘wronged’ you in some way?
- Do you wish you could just let go and move on but you find yourself reliving and revisiting past wounding events?
If this resonates with you then join Samantha to explore cultivating freedom through the practice of forgiveness.
All levels of experience & traditions welcome.
What to expect
- A skilful, lovingly created morning of practices to suit all levels of experience.
- Find out more about what forgiveness is and what it isn’t.
- Listen to a real life story of how forgiveness can change your perspective and your life.
- Learn Ho’oponopono (ancient forgiveness practice) from an Advanced Practitioner.
- Learn & practice compassion practices that can change and improve all of your relationships.
What to bring to class
Essentials: Yoga mat
Optional: Yoga bricks/blocks, strap, blanket, cushion
If you would like to purchase Yoga blocks/bricks or a strap before your class, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Who is the class for?
This workshop is suitable for all levels.
If you are unsure whether this class is suitable for you, contact us at email@example.com for a chat.
What our students say
Janet OliverYou asked for feedback on my experience at Same Star Yoga, so here goes: The location - Really convenient! I'm delighted the studio is so close to my home. Design and interior 'decor' - A beautiful, calm and relaxing space. Perfect for practising Yoga. Teachers - All the classes I've attended have been expertly led. The teachers are very attentive to students' needs & requirements. Prices - Very reasonable. I like the idea of the multi-class passes, which are very handy for those of us who want to try out different sessions.
Toni MeddingsI absolutely love my Hatha yoga, Samantha is a really special teacher! I have no dislikes but I love the smell as you enter, I love the gentle studio, the music, the Olive tree as you enter! I’m learning so much…. I’m so pleased I found you!!
Cathy BrownI can't recommend this studio and the teachers Faye and Samantha at Same Star yoga enough. I am now doing my Yoga Teacher Training with them which I feel shows how highly I regard their level of tuition.
Rachel MannI can't recommend this studio and the teachers Faye and Samantha at Same Star yoga enough. I am now doing my Yoga Teacher Training with them which I feel shows how highly I regard their level of tuition.
Sue WinsburyI enjoy my Hatha Yoga classes very much and find that each time I come I can do a little more. I find it very relaxing and Samantha explains and demonstrates moves very well.
Event Timeslots (1)
Join Samantha Layzell for a morning of practices to learn how the act of forgiveness can change your life forever.