- This course is NOT included in our Monthly or Annual Memberships
- All Monthly & Annual members receive a discount for this course.
A pregnancy yoga class specifically for birthing people at any stage of pregnancy (as long as past first 12 weeks)
An hour in the week to restore energy but also build strength, assist students with breath work and movement to support their pregnancy and provide techniques that will support them through labour and post natal too.
No previous experience is necessary.
- Small intimate group
- Welcoming supportive environment
- Experienced nurturing specialised teacher
- Free parking
- £75 per person
“Pregnancy yoga helps you to build strength and stamina, learn breathing and comfort techniques for birth and relax deeply. Coming along to class also creates a community of like-minded people to have alongside you during this magical journey. I look forward to meeting you!”
What to expect
- Maximum of 9 students
- Increased cardiovascular and muscular endurance which aids both pregnancy and delivery.
- Promotes overall good posture, helping to reduce lower discomfort and excessive pelvic tilt.
- Aids relaxations, increases energy levels during the day and improves sleep at night.
- Improves circulation levels in both the cardiovascular and lymphatic systems which help prevent leg cramps, varicose veins and oedema with the extremities.
- Reduces shortness of breath in the later stages of pregnancy and aids breathing efficiency during labour.
- Aids childbirth by increasing strength and flexibility within the pelvic floor muscles and increases awareness to this area so that the mother can focus on relaxing the pelvic floor during labour.
- Reduces postnatal recovery time due to increased well being.
What to bring to class
Optional: yoga mat, 2 bricks, a strap, a blanket & a yoga bolster.
If you don’t have all or any of the equipment listed above, don’t worry. We have all the equipment you will need for this class at the studio.
If you would like to purchase Yoga blocks/bricks or a strap before your class, contact our Reception Team at email@example.com or call on 01206 615400 for details.
This course is suitable for all stages of pregnancy and suitable for all levels.
If you are unsure whether this class is suitable for you, contact our Teaching Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01206 615400 for a chat.
What our students say
Janet OliverYou asked for feedback on my experience at Same Star Yoga, so here goes: The location - Really convenient! I'm delighted the studio is so close to my home. Design and interior 'decor' - A beautiful, calm and relaxing space. Perfect for practising Yoga. Teachers - All the classes I've attended have been expertly led. The teachers are very attentive to students' needs & requirements. Prices - Very reasonable. I like the idea of the multi-class passes, which are very handy for those of us who want to try out different sessions.
Pernilla VizardI just booked my first class with you, so looking forward to seeing your studio! I’ve been practising with Gaye Gorman since I moved here five years ago, but since lockdown it’s been all on line so cherishing the chance to go to a live yoga class again. Your website is beautiful and so many exciting classes on offer. I wish you every good fortune in this new venture.
Gaye GormanThank you so much for all your help yesterday to make it a successful day. Everyone was so appreciative that there is such a lovely space to practice their yoga.They all felt so comfortable and at ease and definitely connected to the vibe you have created in the building.
Andrew PerilloI can't recommend this studio and the teachers Faye and Samantha at Same Star yoga enough. I am now doing my Yoga Teacher Training with them which I feel shows how highly I regard their level of tuition.
Rachel MannI can't recommend this studio and the teachers Faye and Samantha at Same Star yoga enough. I am now doing my Yoga Teacher Training with them which I feel shows how highly I regard their level of tuition.
Event Timeslots (1)
6 week course
A weekly pregnancy yoga class specifically to support pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy once past the first 12 weeks.