A pregnancy yoga class specifically for pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy (as long as past first 12 weeks)
An hour in the week to restore energy but also build strength, assist students with breath work and movement to support their pregnancy and provide techniques that will support them through labour and post natal too.
No previous experience is necessary.
- Small intimate group
- Welcoming supportive environment
- Experienced nuturing specialised teacher
- Free parking
- £75 per person
In person yoga for pregnant women can help build a community that they then carry on following birth.
With my skills as a nurse and training in pregnancy and post natal I can offer mums support through yoga and any medical questions they may have.
What to expect
- Maximum of 9 students
- Increased cardiovascular and muscular endurance which aids both pregnancy and delivery.
- Promotes overall good posture, helping to reduce lower discomfort and excessive pelvic tilt.
- Aids relaxations, increases energy levels during the day and improves sleep at night.
- Improves circulation levels in both the cardiovascular and lymphatic systems which help prevent leg cramps, varicose veins and oedema with the extremities.
- Reduces shortness of breath in the later stages of pregnancy and aids breathing efficiency during labour.
- Aids childbirth by increasing strength and flexibility within the pelvic floor muscles and increases awareness to this area so that the mother can focus on relaxing the pelvic floor during labour.
- Reduces postnatal recovery time due to increased well being
What to bring to class
Optional: yoga mat, 2 bricks, a strap, a blanket & a yoga bolster.
We have all of these for you to borrow.
If you would like to purchase any of the above equipment before your class, contact us at email@example.com for details.
Who is the class for?
This course is suitable for all stages of pregnancy and suitable for all levels,
If you are unsure whether this class is suitable for you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat.
What our students say
Janet OliverYou asked for feedback on my experience at Same Star Yoga, so here goes: The location - Really convenient! I'm delighted the studio is so close to my home. Design and interior 'decor' - A beautiful, calm and relaxing space. Perfect for practising Yoga. Teachers - All the classes I've attended have been expertly led. The teachers are very attentive to students' needs & requirements. Prices - Very reasonable. I like the idea of the multi-class passes, which are very handy for those of us who want to try out different sessions.
Pernilla VizardI just booked my first class with you, so looking forward to seeing your studio! I’ve been practising with Gaye Gorman since I moved here five years ago, but since lockdown it’s been all on line so cherishing the chance to go to a live yoga class again. Your website is beautiful and so many exciting classes on offer. I wish you every good fortune in this new venture.
Gaye GormanThank you so much for all your help yesterday to make it a successful day. Everyone was so appreciative that there is such a lovely space to practice their yoga.They all felt so comfortable and at ease and definitely connected to the vibe you have created in the building.
Andrew PerilloI can't recommend this studio and the teachers Faye and Samantha at Same Star yoga enough. I am now doing my Yoga Teacher Training with them which I feel shows how highly I regard their level of tuition.
Rachel MannI can't recommend this studio and the teachers Faye and Samantha at Same Star yoga enough. I am now doing my Yoga Teacher Training with them which I feel shows how highly I regard their level of tuition.
Event Timeslots (1)
6 week course
A weekly pregnancy yoga class specifically to support pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy once past the first 12 weeks.